The LR28/110 is a 3-way, “larger-format” line-source sound system, to be used as vertical array, in medium to large applications with extended horizontal coverage.
The LR28/110 combines the highest sound quality possible with very high SPL capabilities and throw. It offers a fully predictable linear response behavior, with perfect intelligibility and identical tonal balance at any SPL. By implementing Alcons’ pro-ribbon technology for mid and high frequencies, a super-fast impulse response with up-to-90% less distortion under lowest power-compression is achieved.
The all-natural cylindrical wavefront of the multiple-patented, purpose-designed RBN1404rsr pro-ribbon transducer enables a precise pattern control, without any distortion-inducing horn constructions. The patented 110-degree horizontal dispersion is maintained up to the highest frequencies; The HF peak power handling of 3000W and RMS-to-peak ratio of 1:15, caters for a superb intelligibility and throw with maximum dynamic headroom reserve.
The MF-section features 4 high-efficiency 6.5” midrange transducers with Neodymium motor-structure in a slot-loaded configuration.
The mid section and RBN high section are jointly mounted in/on the aluminium cassette for optimized heat-dissipation/reduced power-compression and prolonged system output.
The LF section consist of 2 reflex-loaded, custom 14” woofers with reinforced cone and large voice-coil Neodymium motor-structure for improved heat dissipation to reduce power compression.
The LR28/110 is powered and controlled by 4 channels of the Sentinel10 amplified loudspeaker controller; Through the integrated processing and feedback, the ALC offers LR28-specific drive processing with array-compensation, filter-presets, system eq, phase-matching, a.o.
The Signal Integrity Sensing™ pre-wiring of the LF and MF sections ensures dynamic cable/connector compensation between the LR28/110 and Sentinel, resulting in a fast and tight mid and bass response, while reducing distortion even further (system damping factor 10.000).
The rigging system enables angle-setting on the cabinets, without lifting the array, resulting in safer and faster set-up with minimal handling. The flying system supports different ways of array assembling and has a WLL of 24 cabinets under 10:1 safety.
- Frequenzbereich: 50 Hz – 20.000 Hz (+/- 3 dB); 37 Hz - (+/- 10 dB)
- Empfindlichkeit (nom.): 108 dB (200 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Impedanz: LF 2x 8 Ohm, MF 8 Ohm, HF 8 Ohm
- Empfohlener Systemverstärker: Sentinel10
- Schalldruck (nom.): 142 dB (Sentinel10 200 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Abrstrahlverhalten HxV (array): 110° x abhängig von Array-Länge
- Abstrahlverhalten HxV (einfach): 110° x 6° (@ 10 kHz)
- System: 4-Wege, Full-Range
- Filterung: 3-Wege aktiv
- Treiber LF: 2x AW14.35ND-8 14”, ventiliert
- Treiber MF: 4x AM65ND-8 6.5”, ventiliert
- Treiber HF: 1x RBN1404rsr 14” Pro Ribbon Treiber
- Anschluss: 2x 14-pin CaCom: input / link
- Maße (HxBxT): 404 x 1200 x 538 mm
- Gewicht: 63 kg
- Garantie: 6 Jahre
DOWNLOAD TECHNISCHES DATENBLATT / DOWNLOAD PRODUCTSHEET