The LR28 is a 3-way, “larger-format” line-source sound system, to be used as vertical array, in medium to large applications.
The LR28 combines the highest sound quality possible with very high SPL capabilities and throw. It offers a fully predictable linear response behavior, with perfect intelligibility and identical tonal balance at any SPL. By implementing Alcons’ pro-ribbon technology for mid and high frequencies, a super-fast impulse response with up-to-90% less distortion under lowest power-compression is achieved.
The all-natural cylindrical wavefront of the multiple-patented, purpose-designed RBN1404rsr pro-ribbon transducer enables a precise pattern control, without any distortion-inducing horn constructions. The 80-degree horizontal dispersion is maintained down to 190Hz.; The HF peak power handling of 3000W and RMS-to-peak ratio of 1:15, caters for a superb intelligibility and throw with maximum dynamic headroom reserve.
The MF-section features 4 high-efficiency 6.5” midrange transducers with Neodymium motor-structure in a slot-loaded configuration.
The mid section and RBN high section are jointly mounted in/on the aluminium cassette for optimized heat-dissipation/reduced power-compression and prolonged system output.
The LF section consist of 2 reflex-loaded, custom 14” woofers with reinforced cone and large voice-coil Neodymium motor-structure for improved heat dissipation to reduce power compression.
The LR28 is powered and controlled by 4 channels of the Sentinel10 amplified loudspeaker controller; Through the integrated processing and feedback, the ALC offers LR28-specific drive processing with array-compensation, filter-presets, system eq, phase-matching, a.o.
The Signal Integrity Sensing™ pre-wiring of the LF and MF sections ensures dynamic cable/connector compensation between the LR28 and Sentinel, resulting in a fast and tight mid and bass response, while reducing distortion even further (system damping factor 10.000).
The rigging system enables angle-setting on the cabinets, without lifting the array, resulting in safer and faster set-up with minimal handling. The flying system supports different ways of array assembling and has a WLL of 24 cabinets under 10:1 safety.
- Frequenzbereich: 50Hz – 20.000Hz (+/- 3dB); 37Hz - (+/-10dB)
- Empfindlichkeit (nom.): 110 dB (200Hz – 10kHz)
- Impedanz (nom.): LF 2x 8 Ohm, MF 8 Ohm, HF 8 Ohm
- Empfohlener Systemverstärker: Sentinel10
- Schalldruck (nom.): 144 dB (Sentinel10 200 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Abrstrahlverhalten HxV (array): 80° x abhängig von Array-Länge
- Abstrahlverhalten HxV (einfach): 80° x 6° (@ 10 kHz)
- System: 4-Wege, Full-Range
- Filterung: 3-Wege aktiv
- Treiber LF: 2x AW14.35ND-8 14”, ventiliert
- Treiber MF: 4x AM65ND-8 6.5”, ventiliert
- Treiber HF: 1x RBN1404rsr 14” Pro Ribbon Treiber
- Anschluss: 2x 14-pin CaCom: Input / Link
- Maße (HxBxT): 404 x 1200 x 538 mm
- Gewicht: 63 kg
- Garantie: 6 Jahre
DOWNLOAD TECHNISCHES DATENBLATT / DOWNLOAD PRODUCTSHEET